For a trendy and stylish look, try a pair of skinny jeans for men. These jeans will turn heads and get you noticed wherever you decide to wear them.
About Skinny Jeans
Women of all ages have enjoyed wearing skinny jeans for their sexy look as well as for their comfort. Most styles are done in a stretch material making them move with you and feel like a second skin. Men have discovered that there are tight skinny jeans made just for them. They can wear this style and show off their slim build. For those men who want an edgy, rocker-like look, skinny jeans may be just the look they are searching for.
How To Wear Them
First things first. Men who are slim are fine wearing skinny jeans. Those who are not may find this style of jean less than flattering. Be sure to try them on and if needed purchase a size larger than you would for a pair of regular denim jeans.
Skinny jeans can be worn with a wide range of items from a simple white tee to a fitted button down shirt. Graphic tees look great with skinny jeans but anything in a v-neck style does not. Try to wear tops that are fitted, not loose or baggy. The latter may give you a more feminine look.
Sneakers such as Converse All-Stars or Vans both look great with skinny jeans as do any simple style shoe. Don't wear a belt that is overly flashy with skinny jeans either. A simple leather belt is all you need to complete your look.
Brands of Skinny Jeans for Men
Most designers who have a denim line have skinny jeans in their men's collection. Skinny jeans come in a range of colors from white to blue and from black to grey. They also come in a range of prices making them an option for any man who wants to try a pair.
Levi jeans are a staple for many men. Skinny jeans from Levi come in light to dark blue denim as well as black and grey. Most styles are under $50, which makes them quite affordable.
- The Skinny 511 skinny jeans sit below the waist. They have a slim leg and are made with stretch for added comfort. They come in colors such as Clean Dark, Dark Tunnel, Seeped Indigo and Vintage Light.
- Levi's Super Skinny 510 jeans are the slimmest fit in the collection. They are slim from the the hip to the ankle and sit below the waist. Super Skinny 510s are made from a blend of cotton and spandex. They come in a variety of colors such as Jet Black, Titanic, Memphis and Sidewalk.
Rock & Republic
This edgy brand of jeans is sold at higher end department stores such as Neiman Marcus and are a fashionable choice for those interested in keeping up with the latest trends. Rock & Republic jeans are all made in the USA and are constructed from a blend of cotton and Spandex. Two hot styles to check out are:
- Super Skinny Comeback Jeans are not cheap. They cost around $250 but they are unique. They are done in white denim and have a grey coating. The five-pocket style with diagonal back pockets looks fresh and stylish.
- Skinny Nash Guilty Jeans come in black wash called Guilty Black and have grey dots on the back pockets. The button-fly and logo patch on the back add details to this skinny jean.
True Religion Brand Jeans
True Religion skinny jeans are priced around $200 and come in a wide range of colors such as Graphite, White, Pebble, Inglorious, Body Rinse, Black, Jack Knife, Dark Drifter and High Plains Dark.
The 100% cotton styles for men include:
- Geno has a low rise and is made from a natural thread combination.
- Rocco has embellished details and a multi stitch combination.
- Zach is a super skinny jean with back flap pockets. They have a multi-stitch combination.
Skinny jeans for men come in a range of styles and colors. Try on several different pairs to find the most flattering one for you. Not every style looks the same on every person so if the first pair you try on is not working out, don't give up until you try others on as well.