For a crisp, cool look, try a pair of men's linen pants. They are a great alternative to khakis and will give you a stylish look while keeping you comfortable in summer weather.
Linen is one of the most popular fabrics for summer apparel. Men and women will agree that this material is lightweight and breathable, making it great for warm days. An added bonus is the look it conveys: fashionable and pulled together. Stylish men turn to linen pants as a summer staple. They can be worn with anything from a simple tee to a tropical shirt. They can even be worn with a blazer or a dress shirt. Loafers or sandals pair well with linen pants. If you plan on tucking your shirt in, be sure to match your belt with your shoes for a coordinated look.
One drawback to linen, though, is that it wrinkles easily. Some think that this is the beauty of the fabric so if you don't mind the wrinkles, embrace a pair of linen pants.
Styles of Men's Linen Pants
Linen pants come in many styles and in various brands. They are available in a wide price range, making them attractive to many men. Linen pants can be found at a variety of men's stores as well as in the men's section of department stores. Linen is more popular in the spring and summer, so shop in stores during that time to get the best selection. Linen pants are also easily found online at various sites year-round.
The Linen Importer sells casual linen pants for men. They have several styles to choose from such as:
- Linen Riviera Pants are done in a baggier fit and have a drawstring waist. These relaxed-fitting pants are ideal for a day at the beach. They come in white, natural, ivory, black and chocolate.
- Linen Amalfi Pants are done with a zip fly and button closure. They are made from 100% linen and are dry clean only. They come in either white, chocolate or black.
- Linen Madrid Pants are slim-fitting and sleek. They are done in a soft linen and some in gray.
Cubvera has a wide selection of linen clothes for men. They sell the following linen pants:
- Drawstring Linen Pants are made from a blend of linen and rayon. They come in bright white, natural linen and black.
- One Pleat Wonder Pants are made from rayon and linen and are a unique style of pants. They have a herringbone design and a single pleat. They come in bright white, jet black and natural linen.
Just Linen features the Haspel Linen Dress Pants made from 100% linen and available in either flat-front or pleated. They come in oyster, natural or tan.
Another style to consider is the Weekendz Off Plain Front Linen Pants. These pants come in either white or natural and are made from soft washed linen.
When To Wear Linen Pants
Linen pants look great for a beach wedding or for going out while on vacation. They work well for an afternoon luncheon or a casual get-together with friends. Depending on what you wear with them, they can take on a look from the most casual to one that is more dressy. They are a versatile item that can be worn in several ways.
How To Care for Linen
Linen requires special care. It is best to read the label on your pants for instructions. Some linen is dry clean only while others can be washed at home. Be sure to care for your men's linen pants properly to keep them in the best condition for many seasons of wear.