Men's Wrangler jeans are made for those living an active life.
About Men's Wrangler Jeans
Wrangler is a brand of premium denim jeans for men, women and children. These jeans are known for their rugged durability, affordability and classic style. Wrangler jeans have been around for ages and are a staple in many men's work wardrobes. Throughout the years, new styles of jeans have been added to the line-up but the classic styles still remain.
Wrangler Jean Styles
Wrangler jeans come in a range of styles from the classic to the trendy. There is sure to be something to suit any man's taste.
Wrangler offers three styles of leg for their jeans.
- Straight jeans have a straight narrow leg.
- Tapered jeans are done with a more fitted leg narrowing towards the bottom of the jean.
- Bootcut jeans are made to fit over boots. They have a slightly wider leg and are looser throughout the entire leg.
When shopping for jeans, consider what rise you are most comfortable in. Some men prefer a natural rise that sits on the waist while others prefer a low rise jean that sits below the waist. For something in between, try a mid rise jean by Wrangler.
Fit is an important element to consider for your jeans. Wrangler offers the following fits:
Colors and Washes
Men's Wrangler jeans come in different colors and washes. For a dressier look, choose a jean in a dark wash. A light wash works best for summer months while a medium wash is perfect for everyday wear. For a trendy look, try a color such as Vintage Midnight.
Wrangler has different lines in their collection made to match the lifestyle of men. Some popular lines include:
- Cowboy Cut
- George Strait
- Premium Patch
- Silver Edition
- Rugged Wear
Some Wrangler jean styles to check out are:
- Premium Patch Slim 77 Jeans are done in a slim fit and will sit low on the waist. It is a bootcut style jean with the classic five pockets.
- No. 33 Relaxed Straight Leg Jeans are designed in an extra relaxed style that adds room in the thigh, knee and seat. They sit low on the waist and feature straight legs. They come in colors such as Blue Granite and Vintage Midnight.
- Cowboy Cut Original Fit Jeans are not only for cowboys. These tough jeans are done in heavyweight denim and come with five pocket styling. They are a durable choice for active men.
- George Strait Cowboy Cut Jeans have scoop front pockets and a relaxed fit. For added detail, they have spade hip pockets.
- Wrangler Regular Fit Jeans are great for everyday wear. They are a simple, classic style that is slightly tapered in the legs. These jeans come in medium wash, dark wash and a whole range of colors from khaki to black.
- No. 25 Slim Cut Jeans sit at the waist and are fitted in the seat, thigh and knee. These are a perfect choice for slim men wanting to show off their build.
- Wrancher Dress Jeans are made from stretch twill, making them extremely comfortable. These regular fit jeans have a soil release finish and are a great choice for an evening out.
Where To Find
Wrangler jeans are sold in stores such as Kmart or Sears and are also easily found online at merchants such as: